Easy Installation Guidelines:
- The concealed box to be used should be of 38mm to 42 mm depth.
- The concealed box must be set and fixed at least 1 inch inside the wall surface or surface to surface.
- Wires connected to the panels must not exceed 6 inches.
- Do not over-tighten screws in the concealed box to avoid Oob panel box bend.
- Ensure that the wall surface is plain and in level on which the Oob backbox is to be fixed to avoid loose connection.
- After connecting all the loads and back box on the concealed box, fix the Oob touch Panel perfectly locked with the backbox.
- Avoid using CAT5/6 Cable for any load or looping the power in the backbox it may lead to improper functioning of Oob touch modules.
- Any Oob touch module damaged due to out-of-the-way & improper connections or installation by the non-technical person or improper power supply will not be covered under warranty
Terms and Conditions for Cloud Usage:
- Once payment is confirmed, delivery will be processed within 5-7 working days after the confirmation of payment. The confirmation ID will be required at the time of installation.
- Think carefully about what you share for security reasons as our services let you share Your Stuff with others.
- You’re responsible for your conduct. Content in the Services provided might be secured by others’ intellectual property rights. Don’t copy, upload, download, or share content unless you have the right to do so.
- Please safeguard your password to the Services, don’t share it with others, and keep your account information current.
- Please keep in mind, sometimes we release our products and features that we are still testing and evaluating. Those Services have been marked as beta, preview, early access, or evaluation (or with words or phrases with similar meanings) and are not reliable as our other services.
- Oob Automation will not be responsible for any content uploaded on the cloud. The user will be held solely responsible and accountable for it.
Basic Requirement On The Side:
- Concealed box must be congenial Legrand frame and same as other.
- Concealed box’s surface and wall surface zero zero-zero
- Do not put distribution and MCB inside the concealed box
- Must be proper and clear electric wiring by an electrician
- Please use an 8M modular box if need to put the hum-free fan in the concealed box.
- Minimum 4M modular concealed box
- ON/OFF, Dimmer, Dimmer + fading …etc detail must be mention in the Xls sheet
- If touch module look like outer level due to concealed box, in that case, remove that touch module and install regular switch boar or share information to end customer about this issue (after the installation customer is not able to see the concealed box, they only see/view touch module but they will not understand touch module out level due to concealed box)
- Maximum 5 normal LED light in single point or maximum DC drive LED 3 for 1 point (note there all dc drive same watt /same company)
- You will be required to mention heavy load point if have in any board
- We do not offer Electrical wiring services
- Wiring must be as per standard color code
- 00mm wire required for wire gauge normal load
- 5mm/3.00mm wire required for Wire gauge Heavy load
- We need separate normal load L and N and Heavy Load L and N, for proper load division if in single-board have normal load and heavy load
- If any Touch module needs custom print then you have to send your selected picture via mail on email@example.com. (Avoid sharing picture via what’s up)
- If there any problem with wiring we will help out to resolve the problem by technical support
- As per no. Of wire, single switch or per board will be required
- Any cat5/cat6 cable not required
- Don afraid at all in case of a short circuit during installation or wiring as all the module have individual fuse protection and it’s also easy to replace the fuse